Although they achieve their full strength as part of an integrated solution, you may be interested in the individual components that make up CubeWerx solutions. These components are available for individual purchase or cloud-based subscription as necessary.
Cascading Web Map Server (WMS)
The most efficient and interoperable map server available. Easily map any data, or create powerful mashups with our unique cascading ability.
- Fast, efficient map generation
- Map reprojection on-the-fly
- Supports hundreds of spatial reference systems
- Cascades other map servers (OGC, ESRI) to merge content
Web Feature Server (WFS)
A powerful, open standards based platform for managing geospatial data on the internet
- Rigorously compliant to OGC standards
- Full transactional capabilities, including Insert/Update/Delete
- Serve data in multiple formats (GML, KML, GeoRSS, etc)
- Sophisticated security module included
Web Map Tile Server (WMTS)
Simply the fastest, most efficient way to handle massive amounts of imagery and serve tiled maps on the Web.
- Handles terabytes of imagery easily
- Efficient “on-demand” tile generation
- Generate tiles in multiple projections, or re-project on-the-fly
- Publishes multiple MAP APIs (Google Maps, OpenLayers, OGC, etc)
Catalog Server (CSW)
A searchable, standards-based catalog and repository for your geospatial resources.
- Automatically harvests Web services to populate the catalog
- Map-based search interface to directly download results
- Based on OGC Catalog standards, and ebRIM data models
- OpenSearch compliant interface