Let us help
The OpenGIS® Consortium’s increasing influence is leading public agencies and private organizations to re-assess their spatial data infrastructures and to determine if it will be possible to implement OGC-compliant Web Services. CubeWerx has assisted numerous public agencies and private organizations throughout this assessment.
CubeWerx is intimately familiar with OGC standards, having been directly involved with the introduction and implementation of many of the most popular specifications, including:
- Web Map Service (WMS) – Contributor
- Web Feature Service (WFS) – Editor
- Web Coverage Service (WCS) – Contributer
- Styled Layer Descriptor (SLD) – Editor
- Catalog Service Web (CSW) – Editor
Get in touch with us today to discuss how we can help your organization.