How we can help
For the past 16 years, CubeWerx has provided consulting services and helped public and private organizations structure their Spatial Data Infrastructure implementation plan for interoperable Web services. Our clients’ core competencies and existing systems were leveraged to the fullest extent. CubeWerx experts can be brought at different phases during an SDI project:
- Architecture Design. At the very onset of the project to help with the actual architecture design; where basic issues concerning interoperable systems can be the most readily addressed.
- Interoperability Assessments and Benchmark Evaluations. Midway through the implementation of interoperable Web services when such issues as non-compliance and/or performance have been identified and need to be addressed.
- Data and Web Services Hosting for Managed Services. We host your organization’s geospatial data so that you can focus on your business and develop stronger relationships with your clients.
CubeWerx latest SDI assignments include the following projects:
- May 2012 Plugfest in New Zealand
- Deployment of a National Imagery Service in Canada
A proven track record
CubeWerx is well known in the Geospatial Services market for its vision and leadership within the OGC specification process, and its commitment to the promotion of open geo-processing through open and interoperable standards. CubeWerx was founded in 1996 and provides a suite of market-certified, enterprise-quality software for the Geospatial Services market. We license our products for customer’s in-house use & Cloud Infrastructures and we host customer data through CubeWerx Managed Services LBA (licensing business agreements).
CubeWerx has the most comprehensive, robust, and cost effective Geospatial Service product suites available in the Geospatial Services industry that strictly follows open and interoperable standard specification from the OGC .